Table of Contents
These Terms and Conditions are legally binding in accordance with the publishing date hereof, as incorporated on BigServal own website.
BigServal do not provide services for companies based or created in the following countries: China, Iceland, Albania, Bulgaria, Japan and Taiwan.
General Terms & Conditions:
Project Specifications and change in work in progress:
- BigServal needs some project specifications from the client in order to deliver an accurate and binding quotation.
- By default, the client can purchase a package directly from our website.
- You can ask for unlimited revisions on the animation, but please keep in mind that every round of change may take several additional days.
- If small modifications are required, we can work on a tight deadline and we can make them instantly. However, if the client requires a lot of modifications, then a longer period of time might be required to make the required changes.
- We are only responsible for the work done by us. If you change the storyboard or change a character, a background, a logo or anything in the original material, then it won’t be included in our unlimited changes policy.
- If the client changes anything by themselves, we may need to amend the charges set out in the proposal. We shall agree upon the updated charges with the client prior to implementing any amendments.
- In case you don’t purchase a package online and request a specific quotation, please keep in mind that quotations are valid for just 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the documented date on the quotation.
- The client will have direct access to the examples of complexity levels on our official website for thorough consideration.
Acknowledgement & Agreement:
- After the acceptance of the quotation by the client, the client acknowledges and accepts all these Terms and Conditions. Same terms and conditions would apply if they purchase a package from BigServal’s official website.
- The client shall acknowledge the acceptance of the quotation and these Terms and Conditions by paying 50% of the total quoted in EURO (EUR) or any other currency value as a deposit to BigServal through stipulated bank account details or PayPal account as provided on the invoices. The clients will also be able to pay through other currencies if agreed upon by both the parties.
- Products and services as described in the quotation will only start after the confirmation of the deposit by the client to BigServal.
- BigServal commits to working expeditiously to complete the quoted products and/or services within the Project Specifications and timeframes indicated as per the Quotation(s).
- BigServal will not be responsible for the delays outside of their control, but those are limited to equipment failure, Third-Party hosting services, and internet connections.
- BigServal cannot be held responsible for delays in the animation and shall not be responsible if some delay is met. BigServal possesses a best effort policy and not a result policy.
- The deposit(s) are non-refundable unless BigServal, at their sole discretion, decides otherwise. The decision by BigServal is based on the factors surrounding the project in question and is non-negotiable.
- The client that don’t feel comfortable paying the 50% payment upfront, may demand a free sample test from us or a different percentage of upfront payment to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will be at our sole discretion to accept or refuse the demands made by the client.
Client Obligations:The Client shall:
- Ensure that the details of the instructions and any information set out therein are complete, accurate and co-operate with BigServal in all matters relating to the performance of the animation production and other services.
- Provide us with source files, materials and ensure that such information is accurate in all material aspects. You can refer to the section on our website where we explain the proper organization method and techniques for graphics and illustrations material.
- Ensure that all content uploaded and provided by you or your employees are error-free.
- Obtain and maintain all necessary licenses, permissions and consents which may be required before the date on which we are due to commence performance of the animation production and services.
- BigServal shall transmit the final work or different versions and materials to the client for proofreading, preview, review and for approval, in an Approved File Format via our video Management platform.
- The client has to ensure they have the Copyrights for all material supplied.
- Once we have delivered the final work, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that arranged content does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or Trademarks of any third party, before using the deliverables in any way.
- BigServal employees, independent contractors, affiliates, agents, agencies or any associates involved in a client’s products or services, will not be liable or held responsible for any Copyright disputes.
- If and when BigServal are informed that material was provided without the required Copyright, illegal content will be removed immediately and the client will be billed.
- BigServal does not take any responsibility for any sort of content supplied from the client without the proper Copyrights.
- The Client acknowledges that BigServal cannot and does not advise, nor will be responsible, for any legal matters arising out of or in connection with your instructions, any work in progress or deliverables or the protection of copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights.
- The clients must seek their own legal advice on protecting their Intellectual Property Rights, including copyright in any branding, design, logos or other images or content that may arise as a result of the performance of the services.
Graphic Images and illustration:
- The Client shall supply all Graphic Images and illustrations to be published in accordance with the specified products and/or services.
- The illustration should be vector-sable. Our prices are for vector animation and not according to per image animation. In the case the client wants some image per image animation, the client should request a quotation from us.
- Graphic Images (including but not limited to artwork and logos) supplied by the client, must be of high digital quality and applicable format. The format can be confirmed with the BigServal team as required.
- The illustration and graphic design should be prepared accordingly and should be ready to be animated properly. We can accept to work on a project where the files haven’t been prepared properly solely at BigServal’s discretion. We can also refuse or decide to charge the client an additional cost to rework the image for them to be ready to animate.
- The client must accept changes to voiceovers after the recording session has ended and will be charged at the cost set by the 3rd party voiceover artist.
- The client may also accept minor abnormalities that may occur when recording the voiceover, such as recording level, voice sounds, and background noise. The aforementioned abnormalities shall not constitute a ground for rejection.
- The client shall agree to comply with the voice over artist’s terms and conditions.
- The client must accept that in the event of a re-take, the tone of the voice or the noise background might be different from the original. We will ask the voiceover artist to be as close as possible to the original take, but we shall not be held responsible for the difference in any attributes of the voiceovers in the event of a re-take.
Script Writing:Occasionally we can provide script writing services or give advice on the script. Please keep in mind that this will incur additional cost, especially if the length or the level of complexity advised is higher.
Changing the level of animation:
- At the end of the project, you can decide to upgrade to the above level. In that case, we will charge you the price difference between the initial as well as the complexity you want and we will add an additional fee. Any required upgrade level of complexity will cost you this fee + the price difference.
- If you decide to upgrade the level of complexity while the project is still not finished, we will apply the price difference and a one time fee.
Additional Work for longer video:
if you'd like to change the length of the video, we'll charge you for the additional minutes.
Please find the price table in the relevant category by clicking the icon on the Pricing page to see the price of the additional minutes.
All source files will be provided upon simple client request.
The client cannot request us to organize them or sort them the way the client wants. We can sort them for the client the way they want but for an additional fee.
- We at BigServal use third-party payment providers, depending upon your preferred payment methods, such as Stripe and PayPal. Payment for the Products must be made at the point of purchase. Payment can also be made by bank transfer.
- All the finalized and finished work will be considered as the property of BigServal until the full and final payment is received.
- We reserve our right to review and change the pricing of any of our products. This will not affect video production in progress or video production that has already been purchased.
- If the client tends to fail by meeting with these Terms and Conditions regarding payments and fees, it will result in legal action from BigServal legal representative(s), and the full outstanding balance will become payable.
- All legal costs resulting from non-payment will be accrued to the client’s outstanding balance.
- If the client cancels the project at any time, all fees up to that point of work will be calculated. Any amount greater than the 50% deposit will be billed to the client. This is payable within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of Invoice date.
- BigServal will only refund client’s amounts paid for products or services not delivered in accordance to the initial Agreement(s), or balance.
- BigServal reserves the rights at its discretion to cancel this Agreement should the client breach any of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.